The key features and general specifications
- The control system of ELA-1200 units is simple and easy to operate. It can be altered to suit different applications and conditions.
- A flow controller is installed in the Hydraulical part to shut the Envirolyte unit if there is interruption of water supply and to start the unit as soon as water flow resumes.
- The enclosures are made of non-corrosive materials. Tubes and connectors are of EPDM/PVDF plastics and are highly resistant against aggressive solutions.
- All input and output connectors are located on the sides of the boxes to allow them wall-mountable.
- A simple on/off switch with power indicator starts and stops the ELA-1200 units manually.
- Level switches enable to start and stop ELA-1200 unit automatically.
On site installations of ELA-1200
For instruction details or applications please send Your enquiry